Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
Let us help you through our comprehensive VAT service.
- Advising on when you are required to register for VAT and Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT
- Advice on VAT planning and registration
- Advice on appropriate VAT scheme
- Completion of VAT returns from bookkeeping records, whether maintained on spreadsheets, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Freeagent or similar
- Liaising with your bookkeeper and providing review of quarterly VAT records before submission
- Use of our Making Tax Digital compliant software to submit your quarterly VAT returns
- Advice on appropriate method of bookkeeping to comply with VAT requirements
- Introducing your business to local bookkeepers who we can work closely with to ensure a smooth process from VAT returns prepared by them to end-of-year accounts preparation prepared by us
Looking for another tax service?
Read more about…
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Request a consultation
Please contact Tony or Harriett to arrange a free initial consultation.
After the initial consultation, we can provide a no-obligation quote, tailored to the services that you require.