What We do
Tony Dicker & Co provides a range of taxation services to help you minimise your tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
We can provide the following compliance services
- Completion of Corporation Tax returns
- VAT registration
- Completion of VAT returns including under Making Tax Digital for VAT
- Completion of payroll RTI returns
- Completion of Self Assessment tax returns for individuals
- Completion of Partnership Tax returns
- Completion of Trust and Estates tax returns
- Completion of Capital Gains Tax returns
- PAYE registration
We are also keen to offer additional expertise including
- Preparing for HMRC investigations
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with HMRC
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs by effective planning
Tony Dicker & Co can provide you with more time to concentrate on growing your business, and peace of mind that your accounts and tax returns are in order.
As experienced accountants in practice, we can help with the following
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Maintaining PAYE and VAT records and associated returns
- Completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping services (provided by associated local bookkeepers)
Our services are provided to a variety of business types including
- Limited companies
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Sole trade businesses
Our comprehensive payroll service will alleviate you of this responsibility and ensure your business complies with the relevant legislation.
Clients of this service can expect to receive
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to HM Revenue and Customs under the Real Time Information regime
- Summaries and analyses of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, and ex-gratia and termination payments
- Administration of pension schemes and pension auto-enrolment
Tony Dicker & Co can provide peace of mind by taking care of all Company Secretarial obligations.
Our Company Secretarial services include
- Preparation and filing of statutory returns, including annual Confirmation Statement
- Preparation of minutes and resolutions
- Company formation
- Company searches
- Provision of dividend certificates
Tony Dicker & Co aims to work alongside you as your ‘business partner’, to help ensure that your business has the best possible chance of success.
Areas where we can assist include
- Business start-up planning and advice
- Strategic planning
- Financial management
- Long terms plans for your business and your exit
Wondering why you should choose us?
You will have access to ‘big firm’ accounting knowledge and expertise, delivered with a personal touch from a hands-on, down-to-earth, local accountancy practice.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION
Request a consultation
Please contact Tony or Harriett to arrange a free initial consultation.
After the initial consultation, we can provide a no-obligation quote, tailored to the services that you require.